Sunday, June 4, 2017

Attempted Break-In


We received this notice from a resident last Thursday, June 1, 2017


I received a call from ADT telling me my alarms were going off at my house on Hollyhill Dr. while I was at work.  Cops were called and had my mom rush over to see what was going on for me.  After looking around signs on the front door frame shows someone attempted to pry open my front door.  Luckily between the alarm system and my two big dogs they did not get inside but unfortunately they got away as well.  This was done approximately around 7pm during daylight hours so those involved are not afraid to be seen. What concerns me is this was attempted during the ONLY day and time window opportunity guaranteed for them not to have anyone stop by or come home which shows they might have been watching for a little while. Which I will be making changes to household schedules to make sure such a weekly routine time frame of opportunity no longer exists. Please let everyone know so they can watch out for themselves and each other.  If you see something out of the ordinary make sure to speak up.  

Kyden Mann






No comments:

Post a Comment